Showing all 8 results
Oxycodone is a synthetic medicine made from thebaine for use in the treatment of mild to moderately severe pain. This opioid can be severely addictive and its misuse can lead to drug dependence, overdose and even death in some cases due to slowing or stopping of breathing or heart failure. Hence it becomes really important to read all about it before you buy oxycodone online for treatment purposes.
Buy Oxycodone Online and get 20% off use code “SALE10“
Details of Prescription:
Patients with physical and mental illnesses such as head injuries, brain tumors, mental illnesses, depression, suicidal tendencies, lung and respiratory diseases, liver, kidneys, stomach, intestines, gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid should never use this drug as severe health hazards can occur.
If you have used MAO inhibitors in the past 14 days or if you are using narcotics, sedatives, tranquilizers to treat depression, mental illness, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headache, serious infections or to treat nausea and vomiting, do not use this medication in addition to these as it can cause life-threatening drug interactions.
This medicine shows ease to be transmitted to children by body fluids and milk when used by women during pregnancy or during breastfeeding due to which it is sincerely avoidable under these conditions.
What do Oxycodone pills look like?
- If you ever had this question, then you’re not alone. Oxycodone is one of the drugs that is always found at the center of discussions about the opioid epidemic damaging much of the U.S. currently.
- Oxycodone is the brand name of the drug Oxycodone, which is also known by another name, Percocet.
- It is an opioid drug prescribed to treat a person’s pain ranging from moderate to severe.
- An example of when Oxycodone might be prescribed in a medical setting would be a cancer patient who needs an around-the-clock medication to treat the pain he is experiencing because of cancer.
- Since there is a particular form for each prescribed dose of a drug, the same is the case with the different doses of Oxycodone.
Is Oxycodone an opiate?
- Before we start discussing the topic that is Oxycodone an opiate or not and before you buy Oxycodone online, you must know what is an opiate:
- The term opiate refers to drugs that are derived from opium found in the poppy plant. In the present day, an opiate is used as a term for opiates that are natural, synthetic, and semi-synthetic.
- Now coming back to the question that is Oxycodone an opiate or not, you must know that Oxycodone is a prescription drug that’s considered a controlled substance by the DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) in the U.S.
- This means that it can be highly abused and a person can develop an addiction to it easily.
- There are other ways by which the drug can be abused and misused other than just taking it like crushing and snorting it, or dissolving it in a liquid and injecting it. So, Oxycodone is an opiate but a semi-synthetic one.
How to take Oxycodone?
Here are some general guidelines on how to take Oxycodone safely and effectively:
- Follow Your Prescribed Dosage: Take Oxycodone precisely as your doctor has instructed. Please do not take more or less than the prescribed amount, and do not take it more frequently than directed.
- Read the Medication Label: Carefully read the label on the medication bottle or package for any specific instructions provided by your pharmacist. This includes information on dosage, timing, and any special instructions.
- Take With or Without Food: Oxycodone can be taken with or without food, depending on your preference and any guidance from your healthcare expert. Some people find that taking it with food can help reduce stomach discomfort.
- Swallow Whole: Most Oxycodone tablets should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Do not crush, break, or chew extended-release tablets, as it may lead to a potentially dangerous release of the medication all at once.
- Do Not Crush or Snort: It’s crucial not to crush, snort, or dissolve oxycodone tablets, as this can be very dangerous and even life-threatening. Misusing Oxycodone in this way can lead to overdose and other severe health problems.
- Do Not Drink Alcohol: Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Oxycodone, as it can enhance the soothing effects of the drug and increase the risk of adverse reactions and overdose.
- Store Securely: Store your Oxycodone medication securely and out of reach of others, especially children and individuals with a history of substance abuse.
If you follow these instructions after buying Oxycodone online, you will get the best possible outcomes from this medicine.
Side effects and precautions:
- The use of this medication may cause common side effects in all users when they buy oxycodone online & begin its use.
- These are listed as dizziness, drowsiness, constipation, mild headache, dry mouth, cold symptoms, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, mild itching, etc.
- These side effects disappear over time and due to regular use of a high fiber diet with replenishment of water.
- Serotonin syndrome may occur due to serious drug interactions that can be diagnosed by agitation, confusion, hallucination, loss of coordination, profuse sweating, faster heartbeat, muscle stiffness, and contractions.
- Allergic reactions of this medicine are identified by hives, difficulty in breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
- This medication may cause a decrease in cortisol levels which may result in loss of appetite, worsening of weakness, nausea, and vomiting.
- Other side effects include noisy or shallow breathing, slow heart rate or low pulse, fatigue, convulsions, severe constipation, etc.
- This medication is never supposed to be shared with someone who is not prescribed or who might abuse it.
Here are some general guidelines for oxycodone dosages:
Immediate-Release (IR) Oxycodone:
- For opioid-naive adults (those not already taking opioids), an initial dose might start at 5-15mg every 4-6 hours as required for pain relief.
- Dosage adjustments should be made based on pain control and the individual’s response.
- The maximum daily dose of immediate-release Oxycodone should be determined by a healthcare provider.
Extended-Release (ER) Oxycodone (e.g., Oxycodone):
- Extended-release Oxycodone is designed to provide around-the-clock pain relief.
- Initial dosages for opioid-naive adults might start at 10 to 20mg every 12 hours.
- Titration, or dosage adjustments, should be done under medical supervision to achieve optimal pain control with the lowest effective dose.
- The maximum daily dose of extended-release Oxycodone should be determined by a healthcare provider.
It’s crucial to emphasize that Oxycodone is a strong opioid medication, and its use should be closely monitored by a healthcare provider. You can buy Oxycodone with proper instructions from our internet pharmacy.
Can a person overdose on Oxycodone?
As you’re planning to buy Oxycodone online, you must know that when people abuse Oxycodone , they’re at a high risk of overdosing. Some of the signs that a person has overdosed on Oxycodone after deciding to buy Oxycodone online and starting its intake:-
- Pupils become abnormally small under normal lighting conditions
- Extreme drowsiness
- Limp muscles
- Nausea and uncontrollable vomiting
- Low blood pressure
- Weak pulse
- Slow, shallow breathing
Therefore, it is best to buy Oxycodone online because doing so will only provide you with a prescribed dose of the drug and prescription, which should be followed at all times while taking the drug.