An alarming number of fake Xanax pills are finding their way into unsuspecting hands. They can be found in several places, including clubs, concerts, social parties, bars, and even online. The best way to avoid this risky situation is to educate yourself about spotting the difference between an authentic Xanax pill and a fake one. Fake Xanax bars are spreading throughout the US.
Yellow Xanax bars is meant to soothe the nerves, but counterfeit pressed Xanax bars are causing people to overdose time and again fatally. If you’ve ever taken drugs for anxiety or are currently struggling with an addiction to medications, you may have encountered fake Xanax. So, here is what you should do to protect yourself from the deadly dangers of counterfeit Xanax pills before your luck runs out. Below is more information on how to recognize fake Xanax.
What Is Xanax?
- Xanax is a brand name for Alprazolam.
- It belongs to the benzodiazepine family of medicines used primarily to treat panic and anxiety.
- Xanax is considered one of the top drugs currently prescribed for panic disorder or anxiety relief.
- Xanax works by increasing levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that reduces brain activity, slowing things down and relaxing the person taking Xanax.
Compare the prices of your medicines at our website and buy your medication at the minimum cost.
Yellow Xanax Bar
- Yellow Xanax pills are the generic form of Xanax medication and usually have the number R 039 imprinted.
- The strength of these yellow Xanax bars R 039 is 2 milligrams, and they are similar in effect to the white-colored pills.
- The color difference is because various companies manufacture Xanax tablets.
- The street name for this type of Xanax includes “yellow school bus” because of the shape and color.
Buy 4 mg yellow Xanax bars online from our website. Our online pharmacy offers yellow Xanax bars for sale at minimum prices.
What is the difference between real and fake Xanax?
- The truth is that most people can not visually differentiate between real and fake Xanax.
- But the most significant difference between real and fake Xanax is the side effects and the ingredients. This is because counterfeit Xanax ingredients often contain a deadly dose of fentanyl.
- Usually, fentanyl-laced Xanax bars do not smell, look, or taste different from a real Xanax pill. As a result, people buying these fake or counterfeit pressed Xanax bars have no idea what they’re getting into—this makes taking a less dangerous dosage impossible.
Remember that Xanax is still an addictive substance, even when prescribed. This means that even if you use the medicine precisely as prescribed, you still are at risk of developing a dependence on Xanax. And if you are in a situation where you can’t legally get Xanax, then you’re at real risk for unknowingly buying fake Xanax.
How to Spot Fake Xanax
Here are some signs of fake Xanax pills.
When comparing two Xanax bars, you will have a fake bar if one feels noticeably heavier than the other. Authentic Xanax weighs approximately 0.5 gm. They would be slightly difficult to hold between your fingers due to their solid form but not overly bulky or heavy.
Slight Differences in Logo Design
One way to identify a fake Xanax pill is the look and feel of its logo itself. The font used for an authentic Xanax bar should have smooth edges with no jagged lines, bumps, or missing letters. The inside of the logo must have a smooth gradient from dark to light as you see it from the edge. The letter “X” must be slightly wider than the other letters and have a distinct curve when looking straight on. If any of these characteristics don’t match up, it is probably a fake Xanax bar.
Fake Xanax bar Does not Dissolve in Water.
One of the apparent signs of a fake Xanax bar is if your Xanax pill does not dissolve in water after a few minutes. Authentic Xanax bar will dissolve almost immediately because of its solid form. If you notice that it is still intact or only partially dissolved, this is usually due to either of two reasons: either the pill is not pure Xanax, or it is not an authentic Xanax, to begin with. Xanax bars are made with one of two chemicals used as binding agents: acacia or ethylcellulose. If you put your Xanax bar in a glass of water, both should dissolve within approximately seven seconds. Other compounds can stay intact longer while the chemical agent dissolves.
Misspelled Labels and Altered Lettering
It is rare for an authentic Xanax to have misspelled words on its label. If you spot any parts of the text that are off or blurry compared to the other letters, that is usually a sign of a fake Xanax pill. If you notice any missing letters, that is also a sign of a phony Xanax bar. Some counterfeit Xanax pills have been found with different-looking text and lettering than what is on authentic Xanax bars. The most common difference is that it would be difficult to read because of intentional alteration or the poor printing quality. The sentence structure and font might be different if this is the case.
Fake Xanax bar Shatters When Crushed Under Pressure.
It would require a significant amount of pressure to crush through the exterior layer of an authentic Xanax bar. The interior layer of the Xanax pill will be softer and easier to break if you are attempting to grind it up, but that too would need some force. If you put your Xanax pill on a flat surface and press down with your finger, it would not shatter into pieces. After doing this, if you notice any shards of fake Xanax, you probably have a fake Xanax pill.
Incorrect Bottle Shapes or Dimensions
Several manufacturers of generic Xanax use slightly different sizes and shapes for their pill bottles. If the Xanax bottle has a significantly different form from others that you have seen, it might be a sign of a fake Xanax. The bottle must also have a label that looks consistent with other authentic Xanax bottles of the same brand.